How to Conduct Variance-Based SEM with SmartPLS
Variance-based SEM is a type of SEM that is based on the covariance between the observed variables. SmartPLS can be used to conduct variance-based SEM by following these steps:
- Create a new project in SmartPLS.Import your data into SmartPLS and create a new project.
- Specify the measurement model.The measurement model specifies the relationships between the latent variables and the observed variables.
- Specify the structural model.The structural model specifies the relationships between the latent variables.
- Estimate the model.SmartPLS will estimate the model parameters and provide you with a variety of outputs, including path coefficients, standard errors, and p-values.
- Interpret the results.The results of the variance-based SEM analysis can be used to test your hypotheses and draw conclusions about the relationships between the latent variables.